Sunday, January 30, 2011

Get Well Anya


Hey Ladies, I just can not get enough of your Challenges!!
My 3 daughters left early this mourning for church which left me, my Hubby, Son and Grand Daughter. I chose to stay home all day and play with my stamps and it was really nice.My Hubby sat across the desk from me, working on his fishing reel and keeping the conversation going. That's what you call quality time;)
I have been off work for a week and tomorrow I go back. I really needed this time for myself ;). I some how managed to injure my tailbone and the Doc says, it will heal itself. Hahaha!! Can't wait til that happens..
Okay back to our regularly scheduled program, hehehe!
Today over at http//:anyoneforanya.blogspot.com/ is a sketch challenge, which was my first here. I used  Miss Anya, a lovely image that was perfect for the pixi-licious pattern paper. I layered two different kinds of Prima flowers to get a fuller look. My purple pearls don't look so purple in the picture do they?  As you can see, I stickled everything, hehehe.. Her dress, Headband and the Prima Flowers.
 
                                   Here is a better look at Miss Anya's Bling..
           

Hugs, Dangina

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dangina! Your card is stunning! Love the colors and sparkles! And I hope you feel much better. :)
    Once again, great job with the sketch and thank you so much for playing along with us at AFA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love the sparkle on Miss Anya. Thanks for joining us this week on Anyone for Anya?
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your cards and reading your posts is an added bonus! I wish my hubby would sit across from me and just chat while I stamp. That would be so nice. Your anya looks stunning all blinged out! thanks for joining us at anyone for anya? this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUte card, Thanks for joining in at Anyone for Anya, Good Luck HUgs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dangina,
    You can never have enough bling! Great card. Love reading your posts. Hope you are on the mend soon...my friend has the same injury! Thanks for joining in the sketch challenge at Anyone for Anya? this week.
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.