Saturday, February 19, 2011

AFA Any Thing But A Card

Hello Ladies, I would like to share my latest with all of you. I am so Happy to announce that I was invited to be a Guest Designer at Anyone For Anya this week!! How Exciting is that?? This is my first invitation and I just had to jump on it, lol!! I was the random winner 2 weeks ago, which made me Soo Happy!
Well, this weeks challenge is Anything but a Card.. I decided to go with a Memory Tin. It was actually really easy to make and so much fun!!
Here is the second view of my Tin with the lid off.


Last but not least, the unfolded view.
These are photos of my 5 Beautiful Babies. I figured I'd make something they would all enjoy viewing . Okay Ladies, if you would like to be the next winner at anyoneforanya.blogspot.com/ that would be the direct lnk. Good Luck and have a Fabulous week!!
                                                (Ingredients)
 Image; A Friend of Anya's, Izzy
 Flowers; Prima
 DP; Martha Stewart
 Border Punch; Martha Stewart
 Pearls; Recollections
 Sentiments; The Angel Company
 Ribbon; D A
 Nestabilities; Labels 8
                  



       Hugs, Dangina

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dangina!
    Your Memory Tin is just fabulous! And congratulations for being the guest DT this week! You deserve it with all your amazing creations! :D
    Hugs xoxo,
    Maribeth
    P.S. About the Faux Wallets I made... I actually didn't use any DP. It's just Kraft cardsock that I embossed and colored with distress inks. I have a link to the video on my blog... you should check it out. I know you will be able to make wonderful creations with this idea! Take care and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.