Monday, April 18, 2011

Circle Card AFA

Hey There, I am back once again for the anyoneforanya.blogspot.com/.I so enjoy this Blog! Every week is something fun and exciting.
This week is the Circle Card Challenge. I used my Lottie from the Anya Family! Woo, That was funny.. Lol.. I think she is so adorable, with her pretty red apples. Umm... I could go for one of those right about now... Hehehe..
I used my copic markers for coloring my image. The DP is Nana's Kitchen from DCWV.The flowers are Prima. I also used MS edge punch and Nesties for my Circle.
I really hope you all enjoy my Creation for today as I worked really hard to get it right.. JK, Have a Great week to all!!

Hugs, DANGINA

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Great card, I love that scallop circle! Great papers, love the glitter and coloring! Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya this week! :) and Yay! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dangina,

    I hope you have seen the news over at Anyone for Anya and Congratulations, Welcome to the team. You work is stunning,

    Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yehay! Congratulations Dangina! Welcome to the team!!! Can't wait to see more of your fabulous creations!
    Again, another awesome card! And your coloring is just fantastic!
    Hugs, Maribeth :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as usual Dangina! Fabulous colouring!Welcome to the AFA team!
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.