Wednesday, August 17, 2011

All That Scraps Challenge Team Post

Hello Ladies!
Here is my card for this weeks ATS Challenge Team. I hope that maybe in some way I am able to inspire at least one of you wonderful Ladies. If not, I gave it my all, lol.
So for this week it is a Sketch and it is so much fun to work with. I had actually made more than one card. I wasn't quit sure which one to go with and here is the Winner.
I just love this DP! Very abstract and glittery. The colors are so much fun. It is a stack from Kand Company, Floral Dreams. This is definitly my favorite from that stack.
The two images I used are from C.C. Designs, aren't they just adorable?I colored them with my Copics.  I also added a hint of Stickles to their wings.
I used the Stanard Circles Dies From Spellbinders and MFT grass die.
I hope you will hop. on over and give it a shot.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

1 comment:

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.