Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday Mourning Sketches #107

Hello Everyone! I am here to share with you my second card for the http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/
I had so much fun with the challenge last week, that I had to give it another have at it, lol!
This weeks sketch is great, not a whole lot of stress. I got threw it pretty easily and that's always a plus. I used one of the New Fair-wees from C.C. Designs because I don't own any Stamp Fairey images.
I spent the weekend in Morro Bay, California at a Softball Tourny with my friends and family. During the game wait I made a few Paper Flowers. I'm just glad I took Blue cardstock to use in this challenge, lol. I misted the flower with Shimmer Sparkle and they turned out Great. I'm just a little bummed that it doesn't really show.
I really hope you all like it!
Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

6 comments:

  1. Dangina this is sooo adorable! I think the image is darling and is colored perfectly and the flower is amazing!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the color combo this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I love the flower and the girly print is so cute

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! Your coloring is gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love the image and your coloring. Way to make good use of the waiting time, too, the flower is awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun, love your card this is adorable! Could you get in touch with me - You won some images from Stamp Fairy from Tuesday Morning Sketches and I would love to be able to send them over to you.

    please email me at jackier@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.