Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Simon Says Stamp Challenge

Hello To All
I am in a Hurry trying to post my card to The Simon Says Challenge Blog. There is inly a few hours left and I cant believe I forgot! Well maybe I can, lol. I dont know what is going on with me lately. I am just not all there right now. My thought, my mind, just scatter Brain right now!
Anywho, This week at SSS it was Punches and or Dies. I went with both. Spellbinders label 8, MS leaf punch and Recollections large scalloped punch. I made my own rosette and added a couple of Primas to it and a pearl.
My image is from the Trusty C.C. Designs Collection, Bouquet Birgitta.
I hope you enjoyed my card.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

4 comments:

  1. Hi there~
    Wow such another adorable card... I just love your coloring you really are great with these stamps... Awesome layout and great choices of colors and papers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so pretty! I love your multiple layers of nesties. Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Dangina :-) such a cute image and the layers and colours are fab ,, lovely design :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, great card - love the image and your colouring is fab. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.