Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Goody Bags @ All That Scraps

Hello All My Friends in Blogland!
I am so vary excited to be back and Crafting once again;) Nothing makes me happier, than to pull out my stash and hook it up, lol! I hadn't seen this little cutie in a while so, I dressed her in Christmas wear and made a key chain with her. Its a Candy Cane, Marshmallows, Hot Cocoa and C.C. Key Chain.
I really hope the kids like them as much as I do.
Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Dangina...
    Great goody bag who doesn't love hot cocoa with marshmellows..
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's absolutely gorgeous and a great idea and I'm sure the kids will love it!

    I wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is gorgeous dangina.stunning sweet image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Dangina! A fantastic idea, and your image is of course so so cute!!! Wishing you a Merry Christmas:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. owww she is so cute , hop the mailmen brings you today something ;) hugs christa

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.