Saturday, December 31, 2011

Mostly White (AFA DT)

Hello My Friends
Wow, it is New Year's Eve and I am just finishing my card! I had to get ready for a night out. It's been such a long time. So long that I will probably change my outfit one last time before I leave, lol!
Well My Friends, here is my card. I tried so hard to stay with the thyme and it was a good one this week. Mostly White. I only colored her hair a diferent color and used silver stickles on everything.
I really hope you all enjoy it.
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Dangina!
    And a Happy New Year's to & yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning dangina.your design is beautiful and i love the image :D
    happy new year.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the flower

    tommorow i can show my first ATS challenge card

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.