Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Liebster Award

Here is an Award That was Given to me by Mimi. Thank You So Much for thinking of me. I really enjoy your blog to.
A short introduction about Liebster Blog Award: 'Liebster' is German for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followersThese awards give small bloggers some well deserved recognition for their creations. Here are the rules:

  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. 
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
  3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
  4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
  5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Here are the five blogs that I've chosen (in no particular order) and it took me long enough to pick which ones! Wish I could pass it to all who inspires me!

1. Jovita
3.Jac

4 comments:

  1. call me Gina 4304508 I miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soo much!! I really appreciate it! I really enjoy your creations and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, Thank you so much, You always have such nice words and even though I have been a slacker you stuill come and visit me and I totally appreciate it!! Hugs to you my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hin, Just wanted to let you know I am having some computer issues and as soon as I get it checked out I will be posting this to my blog. Thanks so much, I really am happy that you enjoy checking out some of the fun things over at DCO!! Hugs & Smiles, Dannette

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.