Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Anything Goes @ All That Scraps this week

Hello My Blog Land Buddies!
How is everything going? Great I hope! It is a Brand New Challenge at All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge. The Thyme is Anything Goes. I always flip for this one. I also here that there is some really neat stuff coming your way on June 7th at 8:00pm cst. You can find out all the details at All That Scraps Store or by visiting the All That Scraps Blog. I was visiting the Blog today and seen the sneak peaks for June. I must say I am really excited about the New Dies and Images. 
Here is my Sample card for the Anything Goes Challenge. I really wanted to use my C.C. Designs Cutters Fence and Phlox Flowers Dies. I went way back by using this image maybe you remember her. This is C.C. Designs Swiss Ladybug Nora. I keep all my C.C. Designs in arms reach hanging on this rack. I like to see what I have so that they will be put to use instead of collecting dust, lol.
I really need to buy more clips for this thing.
I hope you'll all head on over and show off your stuff. 
Tons of Hugs, Dangina


7 comments:

  1. Oh what a cutie Dangina! I absolutely love the scene you have created and as always your colouring is spot on. Wow I love your stamp holder! I wonder where to get one...it is perfect for so many things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh Lady Bug Nora is one of my fav's... You did awesome with her and those flowers are gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning dangina.really gorgeous image and colours and i love your pretty details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so sweet Dangina! adorable scene with the fence and gorgeous flowers! Hope you're having a great week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet card, love your stamp thing ;) hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute Dangina! love your Nora creating! So much to love about CC Designs is right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable...still waiting for the new stamps to work with

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.