Sunday, September 2, 2012

Just Bee-cause

Just Bee-cause I wanted to join in the Sketch Saturday Challenge,lol. After viewing the sketch, I jumped right on it. This was a fun one and the project took me all of an hour to finish. 
Today I was planning on sleeping in to rest my foot.. I have a bone spur in the heal of my foot and boy has it been killing me. I ignore it all day but, by 7:00 I have to get off of it. I don't know how long it takes for it to go away but, it won't be soon enough, lol. To top it off, my Air Conditioning isn't working and can't have anyone come out until Tuesday. We are thinking about going fishing now that I'm done crafting. So I guess I should get ready for that.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

6 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love the cute image and the colouring is just lovely. A beautiful card Dangina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous dangina.fabulous design and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dangina...what a cute card you are featuring on your blog right now! Love it! Love how you colored your little "bee" and the design of your card. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment about my journal. YOU totally made me feel so good!! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little Bee on this lovely card! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.