Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fab New Blog!

Hey there friends.
I was asked a while back to check out a New Challenge blog in a comment and I forgot all about it. I was so bored with nothing to do so, I remembered the comment. I found it and hopped over to see what the fuss was about. The site is Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge. You can use their in house images and if you don't own any, your free to use what you do. I really like to have that option. The prize does increase if you do use their images so, that's something to think about, lol.
Well, this weeks challenge is a Pinterest Image Inspiration and it is gorgeous. I used an ancient GF image and tried to match up the papers with the color scheme in the photo.
What do you think?
Hugs, Dangina

8 comments:

  1. ooh la la Dangina~
    Definitely a wink wink card..
    Love it - so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so super cute!!! Love how you colored her up and the great card design. It absolutely represents the picture challenge. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just STUNNING! Love your deep rich colouring of this cute girl!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. Just love that image. Beautifully coloured. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning dangina,gorgeous fun image and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. As per your usual...your card is darling! I so envy your beautiful coloring and shading work! I didn't know you lived that close to Laguna!!! Wow!!! That would have been so cool to meet you in person. I can't believe that you would have been willing to drive 4 hours!!! You are so sweet!!! :) Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stamp is so freaking cute. I really need to get my hands on her. Great paper piecing too! Thanks for playing at LRS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a really fabulous card and the image is super cute! Thanks for playing at Loves Rubber Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.