Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fairy Kisses

Hey There All!
Here I am with another card for the Anyone for Anya DT post. I am sharing a card with the images I purchased from Pam @ Expressions With A Heart. I adore these cuties! I wanted to add all of them but, maybe next time. My Daughter Sadie has an upcoming Birthday and thought I would make her a few cards this year. I know she'll Love it.
I die cut the border and rubbed some glue on it, then sprinkled some glitter on it.I pulled out my C.C. Cutter and used it on felt to make my center flower. I used a Doo Hicky Die for the two side flowers and then threaded threw them. I saw the idea on Eva's Blog. It just adds that certain something and I like it.
This week at AFA it's sketch time again. I do hope you will come and play along with us.

Tons of Hugs, Dangina

6 comments:

  1. Aw this is pure sweetness! So fairy cute in all your detailing to your card.
    Enjoy your wonderful Sunday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so adorable. I just love it. I like how you have done the flowers. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous dangina.your colours and design are really beautiful and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so so so cute with all the fairies! you're flowers came out awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so super cute I love it, the fairies are adorable.....I gotta ink up mine now, lol. Love how you did your flowers and how you used this sketch. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.