Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Down Under

Hey There Mates!
I have a simple yet attractive card to share with you today. Wait did I just say that out loud, lol. I really enjoy these New additions to the C.C Designs collection. I'm just not to thrilled about her orange cheeks. My Copics are starting to dry out or should I say run out of ink. I so need to restock my supply for Christmas. Fingers crossed, lol.
This Beauty is Lil Lolita Australian Kellita. Isn't she gorgeous? She is part of the December Release. How would you like to Win some of the fabulous images? Just head on over to All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge and enter. This week is ANYTHING GOES.
If you decide to play with us here's what you need to know:
  • Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.  It will be deleted if not.
  • Link up with Inlinkz by Jan. 1st.  This challenge will run two weeks.
  • Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs digi stamps of the winners choice
  • THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE
                                                   HUGS, DANGINA


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Dangina!! Love the colors and fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love her Dangina!! Yes I am glad to see these stamps return too :D You have done a fab job colouring her up and i can sympathise with your copics running out - mine too eek!!! Love your beautiful work :) Wishing you a very merry christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous dangina.fantastic sassy image and i love your design and colours :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.