Friday, May 17, 2013

Memories I'll Cherish

Hello Friends.
Here is a Memory Book I made This week. I am really excited about it because this is my first time. I wasn't really sure how it would turn out but, I really Love it. I started with 2 pieces of chipboard and covered them with London Market Designer Paper and did some distressing with TH, Vintage Photo and Black Soot. I applied Mod Podge and before it dried I sprinkled glitter all over it. I punched two holes and added eyelits, then put some keyrings in. The largest flower I handmade using a tutorial for Zig Zag flowers on Youtube. The pink roses are Prima as well as the pearl centered flowers. The piece of  chipboard under the metal sentiment were a few thingsI found in a dollar bin I found at Michaels Crafts.
I do hope you like my special creation. I plan to fill it with image of 17th Anniversary which is fast approaching.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina
I would like to enter this in to the following Challenge


2 comments:

  1. oh wow this is fantastic dangina.i love all your stunning details and beautiful colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your memory book is beautiful! Love all of the gorgeous flowers!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.