Thursday, October 10, 2013

Seasons Greetings w/ Saturated Canary

Here I am with a card I made for the Saturated Canary Challenge #54. I seen that the Challenge went live today and had an unexpected day off so, this is what I got done. The Thyme this time around is Seasons Greetings. Which means you can pick from any of the upcoming holidays to play with. I decided to go with Thanks Giving because, I really wanted to use this adorable image. The image is called Cornelia Indian. I thought she would be perfect for this challenge, right? You should totally hop on over and join the challenge.
I hope you enjoyed my creation.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina 


10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous sweetie LOVE the colours & love this image she is fab. I really wish we did Thanks Giving over in the UK as we all have so many things to be thankful for.
    Thank you also so much for your lovely comment on my blog, it means so much.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
    Ooops nearly forgot to also thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome way to spend a day off!! and she is just gorgeous too!
    thank you so much for sharing her with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Enjoy your day unexpected day off! Those are the best kind, right?!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Dangina! She is one of my favorite images from Krista. :) Beautiful profile and picture of you too - thank you for joining in on our challenge at Saturated Canary!
    ~*Joni SC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is PERFECT!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning dangina.fabulous details and colours and i love the gorgeous sc image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning harvest card thanks for sharing at Saturated canary hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image and how well you put the card together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fabulous card hun & I lurve the lush warm colours.
    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, hope you will play along with us again shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.