Monday, December 2, 2013

Marvelous Mushrooms

Hey There All!
I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving Holiday. I sure did. I finally had some much needed Family time. The DH is away alot with work and had almost a week off. I Loved It! Now he's back at work and I have some time to spend in my Craft Room. 
Today I used an image I had hiding away in my favorites box. Mushroom girl has been feeling a little neglected so, I inked her up and this is what I came up with. The paper is from a 12x12 Recollections paper pad that I spent $5 on. This pack sure is gorgeous and works with so many of the image Loves Rubber Stamp Store carries. Oh that reminds me. I need to go and get myself some new images for the upcoming Christmas cards. See You Soon!
This weeks challenge at
is
ANYTHING GOES
How To Play:
Just upload a creation that follows this week's challenge to your online blog or gallery. then leave a link to your project in the linky widget at the bottom of the Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge Blog. If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag or keyword LRSBC81. Our challenge is open to everyone, you can use any stamps and products that you would like and you may eneter as many times as you wish.      

                                     DEADLINE:
The Linky entry widget will close at 9PM CST on Monday, December 2nd so all entries need to be in before then.

                                 PRIZE INFORMATION:
One lucky participant will be chosen using a random number generator and will be able to proudly display our Winner's Badge on their blog!

We will have two different possibilities for a gift voucher prize from LOVES RUBBER STAMPS for the winner as well.

$10.00 - If the stamps used is from a company we do not carry in our store

$20.00 If the stamp used is from a company that we DO carry in our store

If you would like to see what companies we do carry in our store, Please visit Loves Rubber Stamps

                                                       
                                                        Enablers List

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why she is in your fav's, she is so adorable, I love the colors and the great design. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw so adorable dangina.your image is super cute :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this sweet mushroom girl and I love the purple tones used. That die cut framing her is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! That background paper is perfect for the little image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.