Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Dangina's Craft Space

Hey There Friends!
I just wanted to share a quick post with all of you to share WOYWW #241. It is only my work space because, I am not done with the other part of the room. So, what do you think? I wanted to get a pic of the mess that existed this mourning but, I couldn't give sneak peaks at my upcoming projects, lol.
I am on the hunt for a Hello Kitty Mouse for my computer and Mouse Pad. If any of you know where I might be able to find them, Please let me know. I would really love it.
Well, I'm off to get some ink for my printer. I seem to go through this stuff like it's going outta style, lol. 
Have a Great Hump Day!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

7 comments:

  1. What a nice workspace!! Very organized and waiting for some crafty action!!

    Happy belated WOYWW
    Peace, Kay (3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful workspace, wish mine was so pretty!! Also thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice workspace! Love those cubies...I'm collecting them! LOL My workspace is beyond cluttered! Every time I try to clean I find something cool to play with! LOL
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,I am jelly! I want a work space like that! Right now it seems like my workspace is all over wherever I can find room! LOL I need to work on this big time and this picture is inspiring me to do just that! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely craft area. I love it. Love all the little personal touches. TFS. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's some fab craft space right there!!! Awesome !!! :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.