Sunday, June 15, 2014

Beautiful Day

Hello There!
"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY"
Thanks for dropping by. I have a CAS card for you this week, for the
I haven't used the this image BUTTERFLY PRINCESS Conie Fong Sweet Pea Stamps in such a long time and I wanted to remind you that she is available in the Loves Rubber Stamps Online Store. She is such a cutie, who can resist?
I have a second card to share that I made for my Wonderful Hubby.
Something Simple. I just used a little Prima DP and a Die. The inside has some special gift certificates that I'm sure he will enjoy.
Well Happy Crafting!


Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Dangina <------------------------------- You Are Here
Joni 

ENABLERS LIST
BUTTERFLY PRINCESS Conie Fong Sweet Pea Stamps
Memento Ink Pad TUXEDO BLACK
Copic Markers

5 comments:

  1. What a super cute image , and your colouring is amazing!!
    Big hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute image , and your colouring is amazing!!
    Big hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are super cute!! I am sure your husband will be very happy after receiving this special card.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovde both of your cards. That little fairy image is so cute the way you colored her! Love the very masculine Father;s day card! Tfs Patricia B

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.