Sunday, May 17, 2015

Happy Tilda w/ Loves


Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month from all the comments left on the design team blogs! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Hey There Friends
I would like to share my fun project with you. I am using a Magnolia Mini a New Upcoming Line to Loves Rubberstamps. I did have to add a piece of 
to stamp the image in Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black. I colored Happy Tilda with Copic Markers on my Inkssentials Reusable Non Stick Craft Sheet. After distressing around my image using Ranger Ink Blending Tool. I pieced together 
I hope you enjoyed this weeks project and I hope you'll Hop along with us.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

 Blog Hop Order:
Laura Love - Loves Rubberstamps Blog
Dangina Martinez - -----Your Here 
Your Next Stop
Lydia Evans - Video Designer

5 comments:

  1. So lovely Dangina. Those blooms are delish. Love the distressed edges and slightly steampunk stamp embellies. A very pretty frame for wee Tilda too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mini Magnolias?! I need to peruse the shop more carefully. LOVE the flowers, such a nice addition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute and I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.