Friday, June 5, 2015

Hello Fabulous Friday


Hello Fabulous Friday!
Hope you had a fabulous week! Are you excited that it's Friday? I am! I get to go fishing today with the Hubby until the wee hours of the morning,lol! We won't quit till we have caught something. I don't have any plans for this weekend because we are kinda burnt out. We have been traveling a lot and not taking any time to rest. This will be that weekend, lol.
 I made a card using SKY Toread Collection Crafters Companion. Funny little creature, lol. Such a treat to color up with my Copic Markers after first stamping my image with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad. I was playing around with my colors and decieded purple skin would be fun. I also made cheetah print along her body. I hope you can see it. I was going for clean and simple and I think I did alright. I even hyad room for a sentiment, hehehe.
Here are the rest of the products used.
I hope you enjoyed your visit! Be sure to stop & Shop 
Tons of Hugs, Dangina 

2 comments:

  1. Dangina this is a fabulus card - love your colouring, and the image is a real cutie. Enjoy your fishing and rest weekend.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so super cute, I totally forgot about these stamps, I love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.